Monthly Spotlight - EviView
The Rise of Lean Manufacturing Audit Apps in Pharma Manufacturing
Safety First is a term broadly used in the Pharmaceutical industry. In order to create a quality work environment from both physical and mental perspectives, this can be achieved by implementing a sustained approach using Lean Methodologies. However, the challenge remains around the sustainability of that approach. To overcome this challenge, companies are implementing internal audits in order to keep on the top of the topic.
The right auditing tools can not only make the audit process smoother, they can also be used to show the effectiveness of audits.
Here are some of the benefits of audit management apps:
1. Scheduling Audits: For audits, avoiding disruptions and downtime is a priority. With the right app, audits can be scheduled in advance and alerts can be sent out to the auditors and other teams whenever they are due to prevent any unnecessary delays.
2. Real-Time Updates: Real-time updates provide all stakeholders instant access to details of the audit, actionable tasks and can be instantly updated to avoid any delays.
3. Integration with Other Solutions: The audit app can fit into the organisation’s existing IT ecosystem without requiring any major changes. It can also pull or push data from existing systems to show a holistic view of the manufacturing facility along with the tasks and findings of the audit.
4. Customised Platform: Depending on the requirements of the facility, form templates can be easily customised in accordance with internal procedures and safety measures. The ideal solution provider should also allow for custom development in order to better adapt to site needs.
5. Simplified Data Collection: During their assessment, auditors often have to create and assign actions or capture images in one place, allowing for simple management. Since all information is collected digitally by certain users, data integrity is also maintained.
6. Creation of Automated Reports: Detailed reports can be created from the audit data, allowing greater operational visibility using interactive dashboards. Through integration with other solutions, data can also be pulled from other sources to form comprehensive reports that go beyond the discoveries of the audit. These automated reports can then be reviewed to mine insights and pinpoint areas of improvement.
Futureproof your manufacturing plant with the GEMBA Walk Audit App.
Picking the right audit app can make a big difference to your audit management process. EviView has launched the GEMBA Walk Audit App for Android and iOS smartphones that offers the benefits mentioned above and more. The Gemba App is ideal for your 5S audit and has been designed with the arising needs of the pharma manufacturing industry in mind.
Follow EviView on LinkedIn to be updated about their new features, articles and blog posts.
If you like what EviView have to offer, Get in touch for a discovery call so that they can better understand your pain points and discuss the solutions.