iPharMA Consent Form Multinational Cohort.
This page contains the participant consent form associated with the iPharMA research project.
Ethical Consent Form – Survey MNC Cohort
I, the undersigned, declare that I am willing to take part in research for the project entitled.
iPharMA – All Ireland Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Ecosystem Analysis
- I declare that I have been fully briefed on the nature of this study and my role in it and have been given the opportunity to ask questions before agreeing to participate.
- The nature of my participation has been explained to me, and I have full knowledge of how the information collected will be used.
- I am aware that such information may also be used in future academic presentations and publications about this study.
- I fully understand that there is no obligation on me to participate in this study.
- I fully understand that I am free to withdraw my participation without having to explain or give a reason, up to a period of two weeks after the data collection is completed.
- I acknowledge that the researcher does guarantee that they will not use my name or any other information, that would identify me in any outputs of the research.
- I declare that I am over 18 years of age.
- I declare that I have read and fully understand the contents of the Research Privacy Notice.
Should you wish to download a copy of this consent form for your own records, it can be found here