Data Analytics & Utilisation
Pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturers are increasingly challenged to reduce cost, increase innovation and speed up time to market. Harnessing the use of data is critical to help address these challenges.
Consequently, the wider pharmaceutical manufacturing sector is increasingly positioning itself with a greater drive to extract value from data. PMTC supports our members companies to deliver their specific business needs and initiatives in data and advanced analytics.
At the PMTC, data analytics is a core research area well aligned to support the current initiatives relevant to Pharmaceutical manufacturing including;
- Pharmaceutical Quality-by-Design (QbD)
- Process Analytical Technology (PAT)
- Continuous Manufacturing (CM)
- Maturity towards digitalisation and advanced manufacturing (Industry 4.0)
Other advanced analytics initiatives relevant for pharma/biopharma manufacturing include:
- Advanced process control (APC) initiatives
- XR technologies for updated work practices
- Digital Twin technologies
To learn more about the work of PMTC in the area of Data Analytics, get in touch here
Access the latest updates from our Data Analytics, Community of Practice, here