Why become a member of PMTC?
We offer and facilitate access to the academic and research community. We provide CRO, EU funding and problem focused workshops. Through RD we add value & importance to the Irish Pharmaceutical Industry.
Influence and access multi-million euro core research programme - PMTC is built on a culture of collaboration, where members influence our core research agenda, identify shared challenges and participate in research projects to solve them. Members receive right of first sight to high impact core research outputs that directly add value to participating companies.
Funding support to help your specific business needs - PMTC provides support to MNC and SME companies in applying for research and innovation funding from Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland.
Networking - Through direct engagement in research projects, members benefit from peer to peer learning with other companies and from leading senior academic researchers. Additionally, through networking events, members build professional connections and business to business relationships which deliver long-term value to participating companies.
Knowledge Sharing -Through our community of practice events, webinars, training and annual Knowledge day PMTC members are best placed to stay abreast of current trends, advances in technology, case studies evidencing best practices and guidance documents in a range of topics linked to PMTC research e.g. Guide to Data Analytics for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
Key Benefits of the PMTC
- We provide an opportunity for pharmaceutical clients and service providers to collaborate
- We can help SMEs to keep up to date with technology trends in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- We provide a unique environment for industry members to attend focus groups to identify common pharmaceutical manufacturing issues and apply 100% government funding to research in an effort to provide a solution
- We provide a fantastic opportunity for SMEs to access research facilities and specialist equipment that they couldn't afford to engage with or implement
- We have been successful engaging with industry providing a source of collaboration
- We have a pro-active steering committee with a dynamic approach
If you're reading this please contact us!
Sarah E Hayes, Centre Director
M: (086) 853 0310
Clodagh Somers, Programme Co-Ordinator
M: (086) 076 0673